|Butter||1 Tablespoon (For Greasing Pan)|
|Fine graham cracker crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||1 3/4 Pound (28 Ounce)|
|Sugar||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Pumpkin puree||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pumpkin pie spice||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||3/8 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Pinch|
|Heavy cream||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In the center of the oven, position the rack and preheat it to 350 degrees.
2) Properly butter the sides and bottom of a 10-inch springform pan.
3) Combine the graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a medium bowl and add the melted butter. Mix well.
4) Press the mixture into the prepared pan and set it aside.
5) In the mixing bowl, combine together the cream cheese and sugar.
6) With an electric mixer set at the medium speed, beat the mixture till it is smooth and add in the flour, salt, spices and pumpkin.
7) Blend till the ingredients have mixed well together.
8) Pour the batter into the springform pan.
9) Bake in preheated oven on the center rack till the mixture is firm around the edges but the center is slightly jiggly. This takes around 45 minutes.
10) Bring to room temperature by allowing to cool on a wire rack. Remove the pan sides and put the cake in a serving plate.
11) Serve chilled after covering and refrigerating overnight.