Richard Burr shows you how to make a classic cheesecake recipe with a modern flavour twist. Why not try this decadent strawberry and white chocolate cheesecake at home, we promise you the whole family will love it!
|Digestive biscuits||4 1/2 Ounce|
|Unsalted butter||2 1/2 Ounce|
|Ricotta cheese||14 Ounce|
|Full fat cream cheese||8 3/4 Ounce|
|White chocolate||3 1/2 Ounce|
|Caster sugar||3 1/2 Ounce|
|Vanilla paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh strawberries||5 1/3 Ounce|
1. Crush biscuits in food processor. Pour melted butter on top and mix well.
2. Spread the biscuit mix in a dish and flatten it well. Set aside to chill.
3. In a large bowl, mix together ricotta, cream cheese and sugar.
4. Add vanilla paste and egg and mix it with the cheese.
5. Divide the cheese mix into two equal parts.
6. Mash the strawberries and fold it with one half of the cheese mixture and melted cold white chocolate to the other half.
7. Spoon the chocolate cheese portion and strawberry cheese portion over the biscuit layer in alternation. Pass the spoon in circular motion to create ripple effect.
8. Bake at 140 F for an hour.
9. Let the cake chill for a bit.
10. Decorate the cheesecake with sliced strawberries and serve. Enjoy!!