This Ultimate Cheesecake, Is a Triple Layer Chocolate Cheesecake, A crunchy chocolate cookies base, there on a Oreo Cookies Cheesecake, Bourbon CookiesCocoa Cheesecake comes in next, followed by a HideSeek BiscuitsChocochips.. Dribbled the top with melted chocolate! This No Bake cheesecake is awesomely awesome, In looks as well as in taste!! And ofcourse, this comes in our series Eggless Baking Without Oven! Thanks to all my lovely viewers for requesting a cheesecake.. Homemade Cream Cheese recipe would be up next!
|Cream cheese||250 Gram|
|Sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||325 Milliliter|
|Condensed milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Agar agar||3 Gram|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chocolate cookies||160 Gram|
|Melted butter||75 Milliliter|
|Lemon juice||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Choco chips||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oreo||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (Oreo, Bourbon and Hide&Seek Biscuits as required)|
|Melted chocolate||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Take the cookies and put them in plastic bag and smash them. Once ground fine (like sand), put them in a bowl and pour in your melted butter. Quantity of melted butter depends upon the moisture of cookies.
2. Start by adding 50 ml of butter( appx) and proceed further to reach a wet sand consistency by adding about a tbsp by tbsp of melted butter. Take a little bit of mix and press hard with hand, if it packs and stays, you're good to go!
3. Take a Spring form tin [SF] or a loose bottom 7" Cake tin and add in your cookie and butter mix and press down hard using a flat bottom glass.
4. Refrigerate the spring form tin until we're ready with the cake mix.
5. Soak the agar agar in ½ cup of room temp water for 10 mins.
6. In a mixing bowl, add in your cream cheese and whip it up for a minute using hand mixer or a whisk/spoon. Now add in your sugar and mix for another minute.
7. Once, the agar is soaked, cook it stirring regularly in low flame till it dissolves well and no traces of agar is seen.
8. While you're cooking the agar, heat the condensed milk in another pan. Once the agar is dissolved, add it to the hot condensed milk and continue to cook for another 30 seconds.
9. Add the hot condensed milk and agar mix to the whipped cream cheese mix and beat well for a minute and add in the lemon and vanilla and mix well.
10. Whip the cream to stiff peaks and fold the cream to the cream cheese mix.
11. Divide the mix into 3 bowls. Add crushed oreo biscuits to one and mix well. Add Bourbon Biscuits and Cocoa to another and Hide & Seek and choco chips to the third one and mix well.
12. Take the refrigerated Spring Form Tin and transfer the oreo mix to it and level it well. Level the bourbon mix and hide & seek mix next.
13. Refrigerate the cake for a minimum of 4 hours.
14. Dribble some melted chocolate or cut a slice first and dribble next!
Calories 462Calories from Fat 317
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.4%
Saturated Fat 20 g100%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 145 mg6.04%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 22 g
Protein 4 g8%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
Calories 4620Calories from Fat 3170
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 360 g554%
Saturated Fat 200 g1000%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1450 mg60.4%
Total Carbohydrates 310 g103%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40%
Sugars 220 g
Protein 40 g80%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet