My version of the ORIGINAL Double-Deck Cheeseburger from Bob's Big Boy! Enjoy!!!
|Ground beef 80% lean||1/4 Pound|
|Mayonnaise||1 Teaspoon (as needed)|
|Shredded lettuce||1 Tablespoon (as needed)|
|American cheese slice||1|
|For red relish|
|Chili sauce||1 Tablespoon (as needed)|
|Sweet relish pickles||1 Tablespoon (as needed)|
1. Roll beef into two equal size balls and flatten into thin patties. Put them into the freezer until ready to cook.
2. In a bowl, mix chili sauce and pickle relish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Cut the bun into 3 pieces as shown in the video and toast on grill.
4. Place frozen burger on grill, season with salt and cook until done.
5. On the bottom section of bun, spread mayonnaise, top it with lettuce, followed by cheese slice, patty, middle bun slice and then again patty and relish. Cover with the top bun slice.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 574Calories from Fat 289
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.8%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1192 mg49.67%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 28 g56%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet