Another burger I saw on Burgerland. This is a one of a kind cheeseburger, believe me!
|80/20 ground beef||1/2 Pound|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Deli american cheese||4 (4 slices)|
1. Roll meat into patty and season it with salt and pepper.
2. Place it on preheated griddle and cook until it forms a nice crust on both sides.
3. Top patty with cheese and cook until melted and crusty to make crown.
4. Fold cheese starting for a corner as shown in the video. Remove from oven and place it on a platter.
5. Serve on bun with some pickles and mustard.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 845Calories from Fat 555
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g95.4%
Saturated Fat 9 g45%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1160 mg48.33%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber %
Protein 65 g130%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet