A succulent melt in the mouth cheeseburger. Really delicious, try it out!
|Ground beef pattie||1|
|Cheddar cheese slice||1|
|Lettuce leaf||1 Small|
|Onion slices||1 , grilled|
|Barbecue sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Wrap bacon slices around burger patty.
2. Prepare the grill for cooking.
3. Place the bacon wrapped patty on direct heat and cook for a couple of minutes on each side.
4. Transfer the patty to indirect heat and let it cook.
5. Place a cheddar cheese slice over the patty and let it melt.
6. Spread some mustard on one bun half. Layer with lettuce leaf followed by the patty.
7. Layer with onion slices and pickle slices. Drizzle barbecue sauce over the pickle slices.
8. Top with the other bun half and serve.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 359Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40%
Saturated Fat 9 g45%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 277 mg11.54%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 22 g44%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet