|Cream cheese||8 Ounce , softened (1 package)|
|Blue cheese||1/2 Pound , crumbled|
|Butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , softened|
|Pimiento stuffed olives||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , sliced|
|Minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Coarsely ground pepper||1/8 Teaspoon|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs) , chopped|
1. In the container of an electric blender, combine cheese and butter; process until smooth.
2. Put in olives, onion, garlic powder, and pepper; process well.
3. Refrigerate mixture at least 1 hour.
4. Using your hands, shape it into a ball and roll in pecans.
5. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
6. Use it to top dishes of your choice. You can make one 5-inch cheese ball.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3490Calories from Fat 2969
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 341 g524.6%
Saturated Fat 151 g755%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 6561 mg273.38%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48%
Sugars 13 g
Protein 75 g150%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet