|Parmesan cheese||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , grated|
|Butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon , softened|
|Dijon mustard||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Refrigerator biscuits||7 1/2 Ounce|
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together butter, cheese and mustard in it. Set aside.
3) Roll each biscuit into a 5- x 2 inch rectangle.
4) Spread each rectangle with 1 heaping teaspoonful of the prepared cheese mixture and cut lengthwise into half.
5) Twist each strip 2-3 times and place on lightly greased baking sheets.
6) Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until golden brown in color.
7) Serve the cheesy tips with a dip of your choice.