|Broccoli florets||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|For making the sauce|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Blue cheese||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Milk||5 Fluid Ounce (150 Milliliter)|
|Cider vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Microwave the broccoli florets in full power for about 6 minutes or steam them for about 10 minutes. (For microwaving, add the florets into large dish and pour 3 tsp of water and cover the dish before cooking).
2. Re-arrange or stir the florets half way through the cooking time.
3. Start preparing the sauce side by side - Take a skillet, melt butter and add cheese. Allow the cheese to melt slowly.
4. Stir in milk and beat well.
5. Add cider vinegar and stir well and season carefully because blue cheese is very salty.
6. Serve the broccoli and blue cheese sauce over freshly cooked broccoli and team it along with noodles, buckwheat or pasta.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 961Calories from Fat 682
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g120%
Saturated Fat 49 g245%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2884 mg120.17%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 8 g
Protein 48 g96%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet