|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shucked oyster with liquor||24 (Fresh Ones)|
|Green bell pepper||2 Tablespoon , chopped|
|Red bell pepper||2 Tablespoon , chopped|
|Red onion||4 Tablespoon , chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon , chopped|
|Catsup||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Teaspoon|
1) Chop the red and green pepper finely.
2) Chop the red onion and parsley as well.
3) Cut tomatoes and avocado into small dices.
4) Boil the chicken stock.
5) Simmer the stock and add oysters and their liquor.
6) Let the oysters poach for 2-3 minutes.
7) In a serving bowl, place the oysters.
8) Sprinkle lime juice over oyster and refrigerate for 1 hour.
9) After 1 hour, combine the cut vegetables and add to oysters.
10) Stir in horseradish and catsup.
11) Serve the oyster ceviche as side dish.