Here is an easy BBQ Chex Snack Mix to make during the holidays.
|Rice chex||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Corn chex||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Crackers||2 Cup (32 tbs) ((Cheeze it))|
|Pretzel||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salted peanuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Corn chips||4 Ounce ((Bugles))|
|Roasted garlic rye chips||4 Ounce ((Gardettos))|
|Butter||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Granulated garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Barbecue sauce||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) ((Your favourite kind))|
|Hickory bacon salt||To Taste|
1. Preheat the oven to 250 F
2. Mix together rice chex, corn chex, cheeze it crackers, pretzels, salted peanuts, roasted garlic rye chips and bugles corn chips together. Place the cereal mix in an aluminium pan.
3. In another bowl, mix together butter, worcestershire sauce, onion powder, granulated garlic and barbecue sauce. Heat in microwave for a minute. Stir half way in the cook. Stir the sauce well when done.
4. Pour the sauce over the cereal mix and mix well to coat everything well.
5. Place the mix in the oven and cook it for for 15 minutes. Season with hickory bacon salt. Mix well
6. Continue to cook for another 45 minutes, stirring after every 15 minutes.
7. Pull the pan out when done. Mix and let everything cool.
8. Enjoy this barbecue snack as and when desired. Store the rest in an airtight container.