|Baby carrots||8 Ounce|
|Green peas||8 Ounce|
|Flour||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , seasoned|
1) Cut the turnips into dices.
2) Coat the chicken with seasoned flour.
3) In a pan, melt the butter and lightly fry the chicken for 2-3 minutes.
4) To the pan, add water or stock and season with salt and pepper.
5) To a casserole, transfer the chicken.
6) To the chicken, add turnip, vegetables and bay leaf.
7) Bake at 375°F, 190°C, Gas Mark 5, for approximately 30 minutes.
8) Pack the chicken and freeze.
9) Thaw the chicken casserole, reheat it and serve as main dish.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1840Calories from Fat 937
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g164.6%
Saturated Fat 45 g225%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2344 mg97.67%
Total Carbohydrates 131 g43.7%
Dietary Fiber 28 g112%
Sugars 42 g
Protein 92 g184%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet