|Broccoli spears with hollandaise sauce||20 Ounce (2 Packages Of 10 Ounces Each)|
|Cooked chicken slice||12 Large|
|Canned cream of chicken soup||10 3/4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Skim milk||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon , grated|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Follow the directions on the package to make the broccoli.
3) Set the sauce pouch aside.
4) In a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish, arrange the broccoli.
5) Place the chicken on top of the broccoli.
6) Combine together the milk, sherry, soup and sauce from the pouch. Mix well.
7) Pour the mixture all over the broccoli and chicken. Sprinkle cheese on top.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, till the top is golden and bubbly.
9) Serve the casserole while it is still piping hot. Makes a good main course dish and can be served with toasted bread.