|Frozen asparagus spears||20 Ounce , cooked and drained (2 Packages)|
|Cheese sauce||6 Ounce (1 Medium Packet)|
|Cooked turkey slices/Chicken slices||10|
|Pasteurized processed cheese slice||4 , halved|
|Buttered cereal crumbs||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) In a shallow baking dish, place the asparagus spears on the bottom.
3) Pour the cheese sauce over the asparagus.
4) Layer the turkey or chicken slices on top of the sauce.
5) Next, layer the remaining cheese on top and pour the leftover cheese sauce as well.
6) Sprinkle the buttered cereal crumbs on top.
7) Bake for about 25 minutes till the top starts to bubble and turn a light brown.
8) Serve the Turkey OR Chicken Divan hot, garnished with parsley if desired.