|Whole chicken breasts||2 , boned|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried rosemary leaves||1/8 Teaspoon|
|Frozen chopped broccoli||20 Ounce (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Canned cream of chicken soup||21 1/2 Ounce , undiluted (2 Cans, 10 3/4 Ounce Each)|
|Dry white wine||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded process swiss cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Dice chicken into 1/4 inch cubes.
2) Pierce broccoli packages with a fork.
3) Take a casserole and combine chicken, rosemary, salt, pepper, and water.
4) Cover the casserole with a clear plastic wrap and microwave at medium high for 7 minutes or chicken is tender.
5) Strain the chicken and reserve the broth, keep aside.
6)Take a flat baking dish and arrange the broccoli packages.
7)Microwave at high for 7-9 minutes or until broccolis are done, ensure to turn packages at least once during cooking.
8)Drain the broccoli and combine soup, wine, Swiss cheese, and reserved broth and mix well.
9) Take a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and pour the chicken and soup mixture.
10) Top with broccoli and pour the remaining mixture over the broccoli.
11) Cover the baking dish with a waxed paper and microwave at medium for 9 to 11 minutes.
12) Garnish with paprika and grated cheese, cover, and microwave at medium for 1-3 minutes.
13) Serve immediately.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1456Calories from Fat 537
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.3%
Saturated Fat 16 g80%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 6273 mg261.38%
Total Carbohydrates 84 g28%
Dietary Fiber 15 g60%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 138 g276%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet