Today Lyndsay's going to show you her favorite recipe for Chicken Spaghetti! It's creamy, and delicious, and full of all kinds of healthy ingredients!
|Chicken tender||1 Pound|
|Sliced cremini mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion powder||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried chili||1/2 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Broccoli florets||2 Cup (32 tbs) , steamed|
|No sodium chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light philadelphia cream cheese||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Low fat cream of mushrooms soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Thin spaghetti||1 Pound , broken into 2 inch pieces|
|Reduced fat mozzarella||1 Cup (16 tbs) , shredded ((cracker barrel))|
|Reduced fat cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) , shredded ((cracker barrel))|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large non-stick skillet misted with olive oil, saute the chicken, and mushrooms until the chicken is almost cooked through.
3. Add the garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and chiles and continue to saute another few minutes until the chicken is completely cooked.
4. De-glaze the pan with the chicken stock and then turn to low. Add the cream cheese, and mushroom soup, and then stir in the steamed broccoli.
5. Cook the spaghetti for 5 minutes - just before it's al dente - and then mix enough of it together with everything else in the pan just until it still looks nice and creamy (about 3 generous handfuls of partially cooked spaghetti)
6. Place the mixture in a 9- by 13-inch casserole pan that's been treated with oil or cooking spray and top with the 2 cups of cheese.
7. Bake covered for 30 minutes and then remove the cover. Bake uncovered another 10-15 minutes until bubbly.
8. Serve hot.