Creamy casserole recipe, with the goodness of beans and crunchiness of onion. Enjoy.
|Chopped shallots||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||8 Ounce , sliced (Cremini)|
|Butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 stick)|
|Flour||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Frozen green beans||48 Ounce|
|Crispy onion straws||4 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 150 F.
2. Heat butter in a pan. Drop in flour and stir it through to cook the flour.
3. Add onions and fish salt and let everything cook together.Continue to stir continously to prevent clumping.
4. Season with salt and white pepper. Throw in mushrooms and mix everything well. Add 2 cups of milk and continue to stir.
5. Finally add the remaining milk and let the soup simmer for 10 more minutes.
6. Steam beans and transfer it to a baking dish. Pour the soup over the beans and then mix everything well.
7. Place the baking dish in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes. Mix to bring everything together.
8. Decorate with fried onions. Place the casserole back in the oven for 10 minutes.
9. Serve it hot and enjoy.