|Sweet potato||1 Large , peeled and sliced into 1/4|
|Red bananas/1 semi ripe yellow banana||2 , peeled and sliced diagonally into thick pieces|
|Whole chicken breast||1 , skinned, boned, and halved|
|Cilantro||2 Teaspoon , chopped|
|Serrano chile||2 , trimmed, seeded, and finely chopped|
|Lime||1 Large , juice reserved 5 1|
|Heavy cream||4 Tablespoon|
1) Use 1 teaspoon butter to grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
2) Layer with sweet potatoes and then bananas over the top.
3) Add the chicken breasts and top with cilantro and chiles.
4) Drizzle the lime juice over the chicken and add the peel and butter.
5) Cover and place in oven Bake at 350 degree for 35 to 40 minutes till the sides of the sweet potatoes appear caramelized.
6) Add cream, heat for 10 minutes and serve immediately.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 753Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.5%
Saturated Fat 14 g70%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 225 mg9.38%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.3%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48%
Sugars 36 g
Protein 47 g94%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet