|Red bell pepper||1 Medium|
|Parmesan cheese||40 Gram|
|Whole wheat pasta||500 Gram|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (or as required)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
1) Start by chopping the carrots, bell pepper and shallots into small pieces.
2) Combine the 4 eggs and parmesan cheese.
3) Heat up some olive oil and saute the chopped veggies. Cook over medium low heat till the shallots look a bit brown.
4) Cook the pasta.
5) While the pasta is still warm, pour in the eggs-cheese mixture and the cooked veggies. The warm temperature is gonna cook the raw eggs.
6) Serve inmediately and decorate with some fresh ground pepper and extra parmesan cheese.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2294Calories from Fat 521
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g93.8%
Saturated Fat 14 g70%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2970 mg123.75%
Total Carbohydrates 401 g133.7%
Dietary Fiber 59 g236%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 103 g206%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet