5 minute homemade hard candy in any flavor/color you want!
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn syrup||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Blue food coloring||3 Drop (as needed)|
1. In a container combine, granulated sugar and corn syrup, stir everything until free of lumps.
2. Sprinkle salt and stir, cover the container with a plastic wrap and place it in the microwave for 3 minutes.
3. After 3 minutes, remove from the microwave and remove the plastic wrap, cover the container with a new plastic wrap and again place it in the microwave for additional 3 minutes.
4. Remove from the microwave, remove the plastic wrap and pour few drops of the blue color, stir until well combined.
5. Pour the mixture on the silpad and spread it evenly, refrigerate for 15 minutes.
6. After 15 minutes remove and break the candy with a pestle or rolling pin.
7. Serve the Breaking Bad Blue Glass Candy immediately.