A versatile dessert recipe that you can tailor to whatever season or occasion you wish. Great for holidays, baby or wedding showers, etc. Super easy!
|Cake mix||18 1/4 Ounce|
|White chocolate||16 Ounce|
|Colored sprinkes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
2. Bake the cake as per the package instructions.
3. In a mixer, break the cake and the frosting, crumble together.
4. Using an ice cream scoop, form equal sized balls, place on the cookie sheet and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
5. In a double boiler, melt the chocolate until smooth and hot.
6. Dip the end of the lollipop stick in the chocolate and then into the cake pop. Roll the cake pop in the chocolate to coat. Drizzle the pops with the colored sprinkles. Place in a cake pop stand.
7. Serve to kids as a dessert finger food.
Instead of making lollipops you can make, place the pops in small dessert cups.