Here's how to make the one n only Cronut Burger!
|Grade a maple syrup||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dehydrated onion||2 Pinch|
|Coriander seeds||2 Pinch|
|Crushed red pepper||2 Pinch|
|Kosher salt||2 Pinch|
|Bacon slices||100 Gram , thinly sliced (homemade, as needed)|
|Ground beef||1/2 Pound , rolled into patty|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Bun||1 (Cronut bun)|
1. In a saucepan, combine maple syrup, dehydrated onion, coriander seeds, crushed red pepper, and salt. Stir and bring the mixture to a boil. Turn down the flame and simmer until reduced. Remove the pan from heat and set aside.
2. In a separate pan, place the homemade bacon and pour glaze on top. Cook until candied.
3. Season patty with salt and pepper on both sides.
4. Place patty on grill and cook over direct flame until done. Remove from flame.
5. Place patty on the bottom side of bun and top it with candied bacon. Cover with the other half.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1372Calories from Fat 661
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 74 g113.8%
Saturated Fat 26 g130%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1760 mg73.33%
Total Carbohydrates 134 g44.7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 97 g
Protein 49 g98%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet