|Apricot jam/Orange marmalade||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1/2 Pint|
|Confectioners sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Unsweetened cocoa||2 Tablespoon|
|Candied cherries||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Angelica leaves/Green spearmint leaves||4 Tablespoon (As Required)|
|Almonds/Pecans, halved||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , sliced|
|Sweet potatoes||2 Can (20 oz) (Water Packed)|
|Watercress||2 Bunch (200 gm)|
|Apples||2 Large (Or 3 Medium Sized)|
|Cooking butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Cooking butter||1/4 Pound|
|Brown sugar||10 Tablespoon (1/2 Cup + 2 Tablespoons)|
|Ground ginger||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Croissants||400 Gram (1 Package)|
|Canadian bacon slice||1 1/4 Pound (1/4|
|White wine||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil and vinegar dressing||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (Prepared)|
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till stiff. Use the mixture to frost the jelly. With a fork, make patterns on the frosting resembling the bark of a tree. Garnish with cherries, angelica and nuts on the jelly cake. Chill in the fridge.
3) In a medium saucepan, add in 1 can of the sweet potatoes along with its liquid. Cook covered on simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Rinse the endives and separate the leaves. Wash and drain teh watercress and pick out the long stems. Break the larger endive leaves into half. Toss the endives and watercress into a salad bowl. Chill.
5) Slice the apples crosswise to get 1/2-inch thickness. Remove the cores.
6) In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Saute the apple slices till golden brown on both sides. Sprinkle 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger. Cook covered on simmer for 5 minutes.
7) Warm the croissants lightly.
8) In an electric mixer, add in sweet potatoes, 1/3 cup liquid from the its can, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 2 tablespoons butter, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla. Beat well. Transfer into a serving dish.
9) Into the apples, add in the bacon and white wine. Cook covered on low flame for 5 minutes.
10) Place the jelly roll in a basket.
11) Drizzle the oil and vinegar dressing over the endives and watercress salad.
12) Serve the sweet potato mash, sauted apples, croissants, salad and jelly roll on the table.