|Lamb cutlets||6 , trimmed of excess fat|
|Boneless chicken breast fillets||2|
|Uncooked prawns||18 Milliliter , shelled and deveined, tails left intact|
|Rump steak||8 Ounce , cut into thin strips (250 gram)|
|For tandoori marinade|
|Tandoori seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Low fat natural yogurt||10 Ounce (1 1/2 cups / 315 gram)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|For banana herb yogurt|
|Banana||1 , sliced|
|Chopped fresh mint||2 Tablespoon|
|Desiccated coconut||2 Tablespoon|
|Low fat natural yogurt||6 1⁄2 Ounce (1 cup / 200 gram)|
1. To make marinade, place Tandoori seasoning or paste, coriander, yogurt and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place lamb cutlets and chicken in separate shallow glass or ceramic dishes, spoon one-quarter of marinade over each, toss to coat and cover. Thread prawns onto lightly oiled skewers and place on a plate. Thread beef onto lightly oiled skewers and place on a separate plate. Brush kebabs with remaining marinade and cover. Marinate lamb, chicken, prawns and beef in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
3. To make Banana Herb Yogurt, place banana, mint, coconut and yogurt in a bowl and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate until required.
4. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Drain lamb, chicken, prawns and beef, place on lightly oiled barbecue grill and cook, turning several times, for 5-10 minutes or until all ingredients are cooked and tender.
5. To serve, cut chicken into 1 cm / 1/2 in thick slices and arrange attractively on a large serving platter with lamb cutlets, prawn kebabs and beef kebabs. Serve with Banana Herb Yogurt.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2468Calories from Fat 1329
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 150 g230.5%
Saturated Fat 76.84 g384.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 162 mg
Sodium 3871.1 mg161.3%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.7%
Dietary Fiber 17.24 g69%
Sugars 38.1 g
Protein 226 g451%
Vitamin A 31.1% Vitamin C 43.2%
Calcium 106.4% Iron 36.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet