A must try dish!
|Butter||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs) , melt|
|Brown sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground almond||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|For caramel syrup|
|Butter||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For caramel syrup, place a sauce pan over medium heat, add butter, brown sugar, and water in it. Stir until the butter melts and sugar dissolves.
3. For cake in a large mixing bowl combine butter, brown sugar, egg, and ground almond.
4. Drop flour, baking powder, milk, and vanilla in it. Mix to combine.
5. Lightly grease 6 ovenproof dishes, and spoon cake mixture equally in it.
6. Ladle caramel syrup on top.
7. Pop it in oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until cake tester when inserted comes out clean.
8. Serve caramel pudding cake with ice cream.
You can cook the mixture for longer if you want thicker caramel syrup.
You ovenproof dish should be about 1 cup in size.