|Chocolate cake mix||18 1/4 Ounce|
|Chocolate frosting||16 Ounce (Optional)|
|White chocolate chips||11 Ounce|
|Multicolored candy sprinkles||2 Tablespoon|
|Butterscotch chips||11 Ounce|
|Pecans||6 Tablespoon , finely chopped|
1. Make the cake according to package instructions. Allow to cool to room temperature.
3. In a mixer or food processor to crumble the cake.
4. Make balls of the cake crumbles, if its not holding shape, add frosting. Arrange the balls on the same cake dish. Refrigerate the ball for at least 1 hour.
6. In a double boiler, melt white chocolate chips.
7. Dip a lollipop stick into the melted white chocolate and insert it into the cake ball.
8. Holding the lollipop stick, swirl the cake pop in the melted white chocolate to coat the ball with white chocolate.
8. Sprinkle multicolored candy sprinkles over the top and sides of the cake pop, while the white chocolate is still warm. Repeat the process for half of the chocolate pops to make the lollipops.
10. In a double boiler, melt butterscotch chips.
11. Repeat the similar process to coat the pops with butterscotch. Sprinkle chopped pecans while the butterscotch coating is still warm. Follow the process for remaining cake pops.
13. Serve refrigerated.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 7044Calories from Fat 2374
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 268 g412.3%
Saturated Fat 136 g680%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 5931 mg247.13%
Total Carbohydrates 1157 g385.7%
Dietary Fiber 38 g152%
Sugars 742 g
Protein 52 g104%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet