|Glace cherries||6 Ounce|
|Eggs||3 (And No Milk)|
|Flour||8 Ounce (Use 1 Level Teaspoon Of Baking Powder With Plain Flour)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Grease and flour a 1 ½ to 2 pound loaf tin or 1 7-inch cake pan.
3) Cut the cherries in half and flour them.
4) Cream together the fat and sugar till the mixture is light and soft.
5) Gradually beat in the eggs.
6) Fold in the cherries, sieved flour and baking powder, all at once.
7) Into the prepared tin, pour the batter.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 ¼ to 1 ½ hours, reducing the heat after about 1 hour, if required.
9) Turn the cake out on a decorative cake plate and serve warm, at room temperature or chilled. Makes a delectable dessert as well as tea/coffee accompaniment.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3165Calories from Fat 1163
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 132 g203.1%
Saturated Fat 77 g385%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 270 mg11.25%
Total Carbohydrates 460 g153.3%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24%
Sugars 267 g
Protein 44 g88%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet