|Soft bread cubes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Milk||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , melted|
|Brown sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light molasses||2 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , plumped|
|Currants||1 Cup (16 tbs) , plumped|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon , grated|
|Butter margarine/Margarine||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (room temperature)|
|Confectioners' sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine bread cubes, milk and eggs.
3) Add remaining pudding ingredients.
4) In 9-in glass ring mold, spread batter evenly
5) With plastic wrap, cover the mold.
6) Place mold on trivet or inverted cereal bowl in oven.
7) Microwave at High 3 minutes, rotating after each minute.
8) Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
9) Microwave 2 to 8 minutes, or until cake springs back, rotating dish 1/4 turn every 2 to 3 minutes during cooking.
10) Uncover the mold and let stand directly on countertop 5 minutes.
11) Loosen edges well and turn out onto serving platter.
12) To make hard sauce: beat butter with mixer 3 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
13) Beat in confectioners' sugar.
Add brandy and water.
14) Serve the pudding warm, topped with hard sauce.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4029Calories from Fat 1771
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 200 g307.7%
Saturated Fat 94 g470%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2261 mg94.21%
Total Carbohydrates 523 g174.3%
Dietary Fiber 18 g72%
Sugars 372 g
Protein 38 g76%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet