|Vanilla pudding mix||3 1/2 Ounce (1 package)|
|Milk||1 3/4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Fresh strawberries||1 Quart|
|8 inch cake||1 , baked (Quick|
|Confectioners' sugar||To Taste|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking dish and set aside for later use.
1. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients including flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2. Further, add egg, cream and vanilla, beating constantly for 2 minutes.
3. In the greased baking dish, pour this batter.
4. Bake in the oven for about 35-40 minutes.
5. Let it cool.
5. Meanwhile, make pudding as per the package directions. Use 1 3/4 c milk.
6. Allow the pudding to cool.
7. Slice the berries, reserving the large ones for garnishing.
9. Split cooled cake into 2 layers.
10. Add sliced strawberries over the bottom layer.
11. Spoon some pudding on top of the strawberries.
12. Place the top layer of the cake over the pudding.
13. On top of the cake, make a design by sprinkling confectioners sugar through a lace paper doily.
14. Garnish with whole strawberries before serving.