|Sugar||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , melted|
|Cold mashed potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 Small , beaten|
|Sifted flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Cocoa||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
1. In a bowl mix sugar, butter and mashed potatoes.
2. Add eggs and whip until creamy.
3. Sieve flour, baking powder (2 tablespoon), salt, nutmeg, and cocoa together.
4. Mix alternately with milk to egg mixture.
5. Let it chill for 2 hours.
6. Lightly flour a board and roll the dough 1/2" thick.
7. Cut with doughnut cutter.
8. In a vessel heat fat (365°) and fry the pieces for 3 minutes.
9. Drain on paper towel.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4592Calories from Fat 1069
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 121 g186.2%
Saturated Fat 57 g285%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 4694 mg195.58%
Total Carbohydrates 859 g286.3%
Dietary Fiber 70 g280%
Sugars 310 g
Protein 96 g192%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet