Sansa Stark's had a bit of a rough few years so we thought it'd be a good idea to make her favourite lemon cakes. These light, fluffy, lemony cakes are to both celebrate and commiserate the season finale of Game Of Thrones.
|Lemon curd||6 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||4 1/3 Ounce|
|Caster sugar||4 1/3 Ounce|
|Plain flour||4 1/3 Ounce|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1 , grated zest and juice|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Lubricate your ramekins.
3. Spoon lemon curd into the ramekins. Set aside.
4. Beat all purpose flour, castor sugar, baking powder, eggs, lemon juice together.
5. Fold the zest into the batter.
6. Spoon the batter into the ramekins, filling them 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Release the cake from the sides with a blunt knife. Invert the baked cake on the serving dish.
9. Garnish with raspberries and serve.