Not only is this chocolate coffee cake delicious, but it's super easy to make. Go on, give it ago.
|Nice biscuits||150 Gram|
|Double cream||10 1/8 Fluid Ounce|
|Icing sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk chocolate||1 3/4 Ounce|
|Chopped hazelnuts||1 3/4 Ounce|
1. Whip double cream and vanilla extract together. Fold in icing sugar.
2. Soak nice bisbuits in cold coffee and layer them at the bottom of a dish.
3. Spread whipped cream on top. Sprinkle chopped hazelnuts over the cream.
4. Repeat the layering process. Sprinkle with chopped chocolates.
5. Layer one more time and then sprinkle both chocolates and hazelnuts on top.
6. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
7. Slice and serve. Enjoy!!