Here's some Eggless Choco Lava Cake for you all! Now whether you call it Chocolate Fondant, or Molten Lava or Choco Lava Cake, it can be a task to make them as it requires quite a time with loads of ingredients. Here is a super easy recipe for you using Oreos, some sugar, baking powder, milk and chocolate! Gets ready in 1 Minute in the microwave! 2 minutes is all you need in total from batter to the platter.. These Egg-Free Chocolate Lava Cakes are truly sensational and a perfect thing for you to stir up anytime! It's quick, easy and gets ready so fast and anyone who is not comfortable with cooking can also make it!
There are a lot of ways to make lava cakes, be it partially cooking kind of brownie batter, or imitating the lava using a piece of chocolate filled inside a cake.. But making it in a Microwave can be cumbersome as the chocolate not only needs heat but agitation to melt. So I came up with making this chocolate ganache balls which makes a thick yet fluid excellent lava and you know what? You can make any flavored lava with this technique! D Just thinking of Mint, Orange and so much.
|Powdered sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Pinch|
|For chocolate ball|
|Dark chocolate||120 Gram|
1. Heat water in a pan. Add chocolate and melt it in. Transfer the molten chocolate to a bowl. Cover with a cling film and let it cool down and set.
2. Scoop chocolate out and make balls. Set it in the freezeer until ready to use.
3. Take oreo in a blender. Add baking powder, powdered sugar and grind it to a powder.
4. Pour some milk and grind to make a good paste.
5. Scoop half paste into a silicone liner. Drop in the frozen chocolate ball. Pour the remaining batter to cover the ball.
6. Bake on maximum power in the microwave for one minute.
7. Let it rest for 5 seconds and flip it on a platter.
8. Serve with strawberries. Enjoy.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 891Calories from Fat 434
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.8%
Saturated Fat 26 g130%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 228 mg9.5%
Total Carbohydrates 109 g36.3%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36%
Sugars 82 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet