Scalloped Cabbage is a marvelous item. Made from ingredients which are easy to procure from any grocery store, it makes a compelling Side Dish for party meals. Once you try out this recipe, don't forget to inform me what you think about it .
|Cabbage||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|White sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Melted butter||3 Tablespoon|
1) Grease a baking dish.
2) Mix together the cabbage, green pepper, onion, and sauce.
3) Transfer into the baking dish.
4) Mix together the crumbs and butter.
5) Add over the cabbage mixture.
6) Place in the oven at 375 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes, till the cabbage is tender.
7) Sprinkle with cheese and serve hot.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1313Calories from Fat 619
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g109.2%
Saturated Fat 34 g170%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1809 mg75.38%
Total Carbohydrates 147 g49%
Dietary Fiber 23 g92%
Sugars 70 g
Protein 34 g68%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet