Tangy and lip-smacking, these bean burgers are truly irresistible! made of crisp buttery buns loaded with a mixture of sauteed onions, green chilies, baked beans, spaghetti and tomato ketchup, mellowed down with a light dash of white sauce, every mouthful of this sumptuous snack is a splurge of well-balanced flavors.
|Baked beans||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped onion||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped green chili||1 1/2 Teaspoon (use less if for kids)|
|Tomato ketchup||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked spaghetti||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon (as needed for brushing)|
|White sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Grated processed cheese||4 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree C or 400 degree F.
2. Grease a baking tray and set aside.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat butter, add onion and green chili and sauté over medium flame for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add baked beans and tomato ketchup, mix well and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add spaghetti, stir occasionally and cook for 1-2 minutes. Season with salt, and cook for another 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Divide the topping into 4 equal portions and set aside.
6. Cut the bread buns into halves horizontally. Scoop out the centres of each bread bun halves and brush them with melted butter.
7. On greased baking tray, arrange the bread halves and bake for 10 minutes.
8. Fill a burger bun with a portion of the topping and spread 1 tablespoon of white sauce on each.
9. Sprinkle cheese and serve immediately.