Here is my entry into ManCaveMeals Burger Contest.
|Ribeye||1 , cubed, grounded (bone|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Bacon slice||2 (black pepper bacon used)|
|Freshly ground black peppercorn||To Taste|
|Blue cheese slices||1|
1. Place cedar plank on grill smooth side and allow it to heat.
2. Roll the grounded meat into patty and make a thumb indentation.
3. Place bacon slices and patties on plank. Season patty with sea salt and pepper. Cover and cook 5-7 minutes or until done, checking occasionally.
4. Place a nice thick slice of blue cheese on patty. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts.
5. Serve patty on bun along with chips, bacon, and garlic infused mayonnaise.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 590Calories from Fat 266
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.2%
Saturated Fat 12 g60%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1264 mg52.67%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.3%
Dietary Fiber %
Protein 71 g142%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet