An easy homemade version of the famous Shake Shack Burger, cooked on my Weber.
|Mayo||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yellow mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Dill pickle wedge||4 (kosher dill pickle)|
|Garlic powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Ground meat||1/2 Pound (50% sirloin, 25% chuck, and 25 % brisket used)|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Potato rolls||2 , halved|
|Tomato slice||50 Gram (4 slices)|
1. In food processor, add mayo, ketchup, mustard, dill pickle, garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Blend well.
2. Divide meat into half and roll into patties. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat Weber and griddle.
4. Grease hot griddle with oil and place patties on it. Using a spatula, press the patties.
5. With a paint scraper loosen the patties and flip. Season with salt and pepper on the other side. Cook until done.
6. Place cheese slices of patties and cook until it melts.
7. Spread butter and toast rolls.
8. On the top bun slice, spread sauce and top it with lettuce leaf, plum tomato, and patty. Invert and place it on the bottom slice.
9. Serve burger hot and enjoy!