|Beef brisket||1/4 Pound|
|Top round||1/4 Pound|
|Fresh ground pepper||To Taste|
|Onion||1/2 , sliced|
|Bread slices||8 , toasted (or as needed)|
|Sharp cheddar spread||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)|
|Tomato slices||4 (or more as needed)|
1. Chop and ground meat. Set it aside. Roll meat mixture into ¼ pound patties.
2. Season patties with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. On broiler rack, place patties and top each one of them with onion slices.
4. Place rack in broiler and warp it with foil as shown in the video. Cook for about 10 minutes or until done.
5. On toasted bread, put some spread. Place tomato slice on the other one.
6. Place grilled patty on the toast and cover it with the other slice. Repeat for more burgers.
7. Cut in half and serve hot.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1729Calories from Fat 726
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g124.6%
Saturated Fat 30 g150%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2208 mg92%
Total Carbohydrates 110 g36.7%
Dietary Fiber 7 g28%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 126 g252%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet