An excellent recipe to prepare!
|Mustard paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Dill pickle||1/2 , cut into 2 long slices|
|Tomatoes||1/2 Small , sliced|
|Red onion||1/4 Small , sliced|
|Ground beef||1/3 Pound|
|Montreal||2 Teaspoon (montreal)|
|Season salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheese||1/4 Pound , grated|
1. Loosen up the ground beef, and roll it into a patty.
2. Preheat grill to high.
3. Cut bun into half and toast them on grill.
4. Place patty on grill, sprinkle seasoning on it, and cook until golden brown.
5. Add cheese on top of patty, top it with a bun slice. Add some crushed ice to reduce the heat. Cover it with lid and cook until cheese melts.
6. In the meanwhile, spread mayonnaise and mustard on the other half of the bun. Top it with dill pickle, tomato, onion, and lettuce.
7. Remove patty from grill, and place it on the bun slice as shown in the video.
8. Serve squeeze burger hot with tomato sauce.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1206Calories from Fat 837
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 92 g141.5%
Saturated Fat 40 g200%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 5284 mg220.17%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 58 g116%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet