|Boiled bacon/Ham||12 Ounce (Cold)|
|Cheese||3 Ounce , grated|
|Bacon fat/Cooking fat||2 Ounce (or frying)|
|Spring onions||2 (for garnishing)|
1. Mince bacon and ham.
2. In a chopping board, cut onion finely.
3. In a bowl, mix bacon, onion, cheese, seasoning and breadcrumbs together lightly.
4. In another bowl, break eggs. Beat it well.
5. Add it to bacon mixture and knead it into dough.
6. On a floured board, roll out into flat round cakes around ½-inch thick.
7. Refrigerate to become firm.
8. Coat with seasoned flour before frying.
9. In a thick frying pan, take fat just enough to cover the base of the pan. Heat it.
10. Fry the bacon burgers for 3-4 minutes on each side. Drain well.
11. Serve Baconburgers between split baps or soft rolls. Garnish with spring onions.