|Garlic oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small , finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) , minced|
|Ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Sour cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Pork rinds||10 , crushed|
|Sage||1/2 Teaspoon , minced|
|Seasoned salt||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Walnut oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a nonstick wok or skillet, add garlic oil to heat up.
2. Add onion and garlic in the heated oil and sautÃ© until it becomes golden brown.
3. Mix other ingredients together in a bowl, except walnut oil.
4. Add sautÃ©ed onions and garlic to the mixture.
5. Shape it into eight balls.
6. Flatten the balls into patties.
7. In a skillet heat walnut oil.
8. Fry the patties until it becomes golden brown.
9. Serve it hot along with sauce.