|Boneless chicken breasts||1 Pound , cut into small pieces (500 Gram)|
|Onion||1 Small , chopped roughly|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ginger root||1 Inch , crushed|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) , crushed|
|Fresh breadcrumbs||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|French mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Streaky bacon rashers||6 , derinded|
1) Add the chicken and onion in a food processor and blend till smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
2) Mix in the parsley, ginger, garlic, breadcrumbs, egg, mustard, salt, and pepper and mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into 6 burgers and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4) Place the bacon on a board and use the back of a knife to stretch and cut each rasher into half.
5) Wrap 2 pieces around each burger and secure with cocktail sticks.
6) Brush each burger with oil and grill and cook for 12 minutes.
7) Turn over and brush with oil.
8) Allow to cook for 5-8 minutes till golden brown and cooked through.
9) Serve with a side of green salad or Avocado and Watercress Salad.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1393Calories from Fat 499
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.6%
Saturated Fat 24 g120%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1984 mg82.67%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.3%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 169 g338%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet