|Fresh salmon||1 Pound , skinned|
|Fresh dill/Dried dill||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a food processor, place fresh salmon, egg, capers, fresh or dried dill and salt.
2. Take small portion of salmon mixture and make small patties.
3. On a tray, place these patties and refrigerate it for 60 minutes.
4. In a large skillet, heat oil and cook patties till golden.
5. Place between a bun and serve with sauce.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1004Calories from Fat 340
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60%
Saturated Fat 6 g30%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2017 mg84.04%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 106 g212%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet