Today Lyndsay's going to show you an easy and delicious recipe for Chicken Burgers . You're going to want to book mark this one because it's super easy to make and even more delicious!
|Boneless skinless chicken breast||2|
|Franks red hot buffalo chicken sauce||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Blue cheese dressing/Mayonnaise||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole wheat panko bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ciabatta bread buns||4|
|Iceberg lettuce leaves||4|
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degress F.
2. Mix the red hot sauce and blue cheese dressing together.
3. Butterfly the chicken breasts and slice into 4 equal portions.
4. Coat the breasts on either side and then dredge on the breadcrumbs.
5. Bake in a 350 oven for 40 minutes.
6. Serve on buns with mayo or more blue cheese dressing, lettuce, and sliced