Ground ribeye steak, fried smoked gouda cheese, caramelized onion and bacon bits, topped with potato chips! Cooked up med-rare and served on fresh brioche buns!
|Ground ribeye steak||10 Ounce|
|Gouda cheese slice||1 (1/4 inch thick slice used)|
|Strong beer||12 Ounce|
|Potato starch/Corn starch||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Panko bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter leaf lettuce leaves||1|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
1. Prepare the grill as shown in the video.
2. Prepare a skillet with oil for frying.
3. In a ring mold, put the ground sirloin and gently press the ground . Be careful, not to overdo.
4. For the gouda cheese slice, dip it in strong beer. Roll the cheese slice in potato starch and dip in beer again. Roll in panko to coat evenly. Repeat the process of dipping the cheese slice in beer and then dusting with potato starch and panko crumbs. Place the patty in freezer until ready to cook.
5. On a preheated grill, place the sirloin patty and sprinkle with kosher salt. Grill on both sides until golden brown in color.
6. Meanwhile, remove the gouda patty from the refrigerator. Put it carefully in the preheated skillet and fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
7. Lightly toast the buns.
8. Spread garlic infused mayo on the bottom half of the bun. Place a butter leaf lettuce over it, followed by tomato slices and the sirloin patty. Arrange some pickle on the patty and place the fried gouda cheese slice over it. Top with some caramalized onion, crisp bacon and potato wafers. Spread some mustard on the top half of the bun and finish the burger as shown in the video.
9. Slice in half and serve.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2165Calories from Fat 907
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 101 g155.4%
Saturated Fat 31 g155%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 12614 mg525.58%
Total Carbohydrates 221 g73.7%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32%
Sugars 16 g
Protein 78 g156%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet