Check out this KILLER burger, made with SRF's "American Style Kobe Beef"!
|Ground kobe beef||1/4 Pound|
|Kurobuta bacon strips||4 Large|
|Red wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a pan, melt the butter and saute mushrooms. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
3. In a sauce pan, pour the wine and add salt and sugar to it. Allow to reduce on low heat.
4. Form a patty with the ground beef and season it with kosher salt.
5. Place the patty on the grill and allow to cook. Flip and cook on the other side as well. Place the gouda cheese slices over it and cover the patty briefly, this will allow the cheese to melt.
6. Meanwhile, cook the bacon until crisp.
7. Lightly toast the burger buns.
8. On the bottom half of the burger bun, place a lettuce leaf, tomato slice and onion ring. Place the patty over it put crisp bacon and sauteed mushrooms over it as shown in the video.
9. Pour the prepared wine reduction over it and cover with the top half of the bun.
10. Serve accompanied with some hand cut french fries.