My version of the Hodad's Bacon Cheeseburger. One of the best burgers out there!
|Chuck beef||1/2 Pound , minced|
|Seasoning||To Taste (lowes seasoned salt used)|
|Sesame seed bun||2|
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Form a patty with minced chuck and season it with lowes seasoned salt. Place it on the grill and allow to cook.
3. Form a patty with the bacon strips and place that on the grill as well. Put some weight on this patty while cooking. Flip carefully and cook on the other side as well. Place a cheese slice on the beef patty and allow to melt. Place the bacon patty over it and put another cheese slice on top.
4. Place the sesame bun on the gridle and toast it lightly.
5. For assembling, spread mayonnaise on the bottom half, apply the mustard .and then the onion rings, Drizzle with some ketchup and place the pickle coins and tomato slices. Top with some shredded cabbage and finally place the beef and bacon patty over it. Put the upper half of the bun to complete the burger.
6. Serve hot with some french fries.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1134Calories from Fat 626
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g107.7%
Saturated Fat 30 g150%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1920 mg80%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 64 g128%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet