A great burger recipe with the striking jack daniel sauce will leave everyone stumped.
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon (Divided)|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Teriyaki sauce||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dark brown sugar||1 1/3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced white onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Whiskey||4 Tablespoon (Jack Daniel's)|
|Cayenne chili pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|For other ingredients|
|Cheddar cheese slices||6|
1. Heat the oven to 200 C.
For Jack Daniel Sauce
2. Place a garlic head over olive oil in a cast iron pan. Cover the pan with heavy duty aluminium foil and place it in the oven for an hour.
3. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a pan. Saute chopped onions. Add soya sauce, teriyaki sauce, pineapple juice, water and dark brown sugar. Bring it to boil.
4. Remove the burnt end of garlic and drop the white pulp into the boiling sauce. Add whiskey and lime juice. Let the sauce simmer for about 2 1/2 hours or until the sauce is reduced to 1/3rd.
5. Let the sauce cool down such that it becomes thick and guey. Set it aside.
6. Grill the patties on both sides over the grill.
7. Place cheddar slices over the burger and let it melt. Also put bacon slices on the grill and let it cook.
8. Spread 1 teaspoon sauce over both halves of the bun. Place a lettuce on one half of the bun. Arrange a cheddar patty over the top. Layer it with a bacon slice, a tomato slice and an onion slice. Cover with the other bun half.
9. Arrange burgers on a platter and serve.