|Orange juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs) , whole / finely chopped|
|Raisins||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon , melted|
|Frozen puff pastry sheets||11 Ounce , thawed (1 box)|
|Packed light brown sugar||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (for greasing)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease 2 no-€™s 6 container muffin pans with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small sized bowl, combine butter and cinnamon. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized sauce pan, boil orange juice.
5. One boiled, reduce flame and simmer till reduced to half its quantity. Keep aside to cool.
6. Once cooled, combine ½ cup reduced juice with pecans, mix well and keep aside.
7. In a small sized bowl, combine raisins with 2 tablespoons reduced juice and mix well. Keep aside.
8. Place a puff pastry sheet on working table and apply cinnamon butter.
9. Top with half quantity raisins and spread evenly.
10. Follow same procedure for 1 more sheet.
11. Roll both into a log shape and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
12. Place equal quantity pecans in each greased muffin cup.
13. Top each with equal quantity of brown sugar and1 tablespoon corn syrup.
14. Cut each chilled log into 6 pieces and place on corn syrup. Press gently.
15. Transfer mixture on to foil lined baking tray and bake in pre heated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or till done.
16. Once baked, remove from oven and brush with reduced orange juice.
17. Keep aside to cool.
18. Serve warm muffins in a muffin basket.