Learn how to make this easy brownie recipe in a Vitamix or Blendtec commercial blender. Similar to our Popeye's Surprise Ice Cream recipe, this is a super EASY way to sneak in some vegetables without the kids knowing! Trust us, the kids (and the BIG kids!) won't even know the difference. Keep all the taste with added nutrition for the whole family. Your Blendtec or Vitamix blender is also a mixer, so no need to break out and dirty the big mixer when you have one of these blenders! Mix up your batter in seconds, pour into prepared baking dish and voila!
|Melted butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brownie mix box||16 Ounce|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a greased muffin tin.
3. In the blendtec combine melted butter, eggs and spinach.
4. Press the manual button on the blendtec and take it to speed 5and blend for 10 seconds or until well combined.
5. Add the brownie mix and press the batter button and blend until smooth batter like consistency.
6. Pour the batter into the greased muffin tin.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
8. Once done remove and allow it to cool.
9. Serve the Healthy Gooey Spinach Brownie hot .
If using a vitamix start off with speed 1 and slowly increase to speed 10.